How to book?
- Contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (we usually respond on the same or the next day);
- Give us as much information, as you can – what dates/months are you interested in, which apartment would you like to book and ask us any other questions you have;
- After we receive your inquiry, you will be informed about availability of your requested apartment and sent a registration form.
To book an apartment a deposit payment of the first and last month’s rent is necessary;
After we receive your registration form, we will send you an invoice for the deposit payment;
The deposit payment can only be made via bank transfer (exception – if you’re town, let us know and feel free to come to our reception to make the payment in person);
If the deposit payment is not made, we have no obligation to guarantee you an apartment.
IMPORTANT – the first and last month’s deposit is non-refundable: if you suddenly decide to cancel, the deposit payment will not be refunded.
- After you’ve done and we’ve received the deposit payment, we will send you the final confirmation and the reservation process will be finished;
- At your arrival a lease agreement will be signed if necessary, you can request an example of the lease agreement via e-mail, so you can get familiar with it before your arrival.
- At the check-in a Cleaning deposit 100 EUR will be charged. We expect that you make cleaning by yourself and leave the Apartment in the same condition as received, then the deposit will be returned.